Knee pain can vary in severity, as well as symptoms. It often can hinder movement and mobility, diminish strength, and cause lack of muscle control. Several other common symptoms include:
Inability to bear weight
Clicking or crunching noises when moving
When diagnosing knee pain, your physician will review your medical history, conduct a physical examination, and run tests such as:
• Blood and/or knee fluid samples
• CT scan
At 360 Pain Treatment, our mission is to provide compassionate pain relief, restore prior function and activity levels, and optimize the quality of life for all.
360 Pain Treatment aspires to create a culture of care in our communities by helping those suffering with pain to live more pain-free and thus improving their quality of life.
- Compassion for all who are ailing and in need of help.
- Advancement of minimally invasive healthcare procedures that firstly considers patient wellbeing.
- Respect and inclusion for everyone we serve in our communities.
- Excellence and efficiency in all that we do.