Shoulder pain has a wide range of symptoms and can range in severity from a dull, gradual ache to a sharp, severe pain.
Common symptoms of shoulder pain include:
Pain or discomfort when raising the arm over the head
Pain through the elbow, but not into the hand
Tenderness or weakness
Reduced range of motion
When diagnosing shoulder pain, a visit to a pain management specialist as early as possible is a vital step in preventing more serious injury. In addition to reviewing your medical history and conducting a thorough physical examination, your pain management specialist may administer one or all of the following tests:
• ECG to rule out cardiac issues
• CT scan
At 360 Pain Treatment, our mission is to provide compassionate pain relief, restore prior function and activity levels, and optimize the quality of life for all.
360 Pain Treatment aspires to create a culture of care in our communities by helping those suffering with pain to live more pain-free and thus improving their quality of life.
- Compassion for all who are ailing and in need of help.
- Advancement of minimally invasive healthcare procedures that firstly considers patient wellbeing.
- Respect and inclusion for everyone we serve in our communities.
- Excellence and efficiency in all that we do.