Pain associated with fibromyalgia often varies based on stress, physical activity, or even the weather or time of day.
The condition is often described as widespread pain in the form of a constant, dull achy feeling, or a feeling of waking up tired and in a constant state of fatigue. Other symptoms of fibromyalgia include:
Mood and memory issues
Excessive sleeping without feeling rested
Depression or anxiety
Numbness or tingling in the hands and feet
Dry eyes, skin, and mouth
In addition, fibromyalgia seems to work in collaboration with a variety of other health issues, including :
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Painful menstruation
- Painful bladder syndrome
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ)
In diagnosing fibromyalgia, your physician will likely review your medical history and conduct a physical examination. While there is currently not a blood test that can detect fibromyalgia, your physician may order a blood test to rule out other health issues.
At 360 Pain Treatment, our mission is to provide compassionate pain relief, restore prior function and activity levels, and optimize the quality of life for all.
360 Pain Treatment aspires to create a culture of care in our communities by helping those suffering with pain to live more pain-free and thus improving their quality of life.
- Compassion for all who are ailing and in need of help.
- Advancement of minimally invasive healthcare procedures that firstly considers patient wellbeing.
- Respect and inclusion for everyone we serve in our communities.
- Excellence and efficiency in all that we do.